Member Support Manager | Karrinyup Print
Jobtype: Full TimeLocation: Perth - Northern Suburbs and JoondalupCategory: Sales
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Jun-2023|
About Goodlife Health Clubs:
As Australia's premier, privately-owned fitness organisation, Goodlife Health Clubs is in a unique position to kickstart your career in the sector. We currently operate 97 premium clubs in Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, and Western Australia - providing improved health, well-being and a sense of accomplishment to more than 270,000 members. Our members enjoy access to industry-leading gym facilities, innovative group fitness classes and bespoke personal training solutions - empowering people throughout Australia to live the Goodlife.
As both a service provider and employer our mission is simple: Move people to achieve great things.
The Member Support Manager (MSM) at our Karrinyup club takes responsibility for leading a capable, in-club team of Member Support Consultants (MSC) to maximise membership growth (through acquisition and retention) and create a positive member experience that drives club visitation and member engagement. The MSM takes overall responsibility for achieving joiners, leavers, and member growth goals, whilst overseeing front desk operations and setting best-in-class service standards within the club.
The MSM is tasked with mentoring their team and giving them the tools to succeed in their role. They combine their sales expertise, exceptional customer service capability, and motivational leadership skills to develop a culture that inspires prospective members, whilst ensuring that existing members are motivated to continue their fitness journey.
- Manage the daily workflow of the club's MSC team ensuring the club reaches monthly sales targets
- Achieve your own individual proportionate monthly and annual sales targets to contribute to the success of the team
- Create a structure to ensure that the MSC team achieves their daily minimum performance criteria
- Assist with the delivery of sales training to develop the MSC team
- Achieve member retention and growth budgets on a monthly basis
- Ensure that enquiries via phone, email or in person are responded to within 24 hours
- Support the Club and Regional Manager in developing initiatives to drive membership growth
- Support the Club Manager in developing the MSC fortnightly roster
- Able to demonstrate proven sales and customer service experience with a clear ability to hit KPIs
- An understanding of the cycle of selling, and various sales techniques including up-selling and cross-selling
- Previous experience of managing the customer journey to achieve successful customer outcomes – an understanding of customer retention strategies and metrics is highly regarded
- Previous experience of managing and mentoring a team
- Ability to set and motivate others towards a goal
- Experience using business computer systems
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
What we can offer you:
A career in the fitness industry is a career like no other. With Goodlife Health Clubs, the actions you take every day will inspire others and positively impact the health, well-being and confidence of people across your community.
In addition, we offer:
- A realistic OTE of $85,000 (made up of base salary, plus uncapped commission), plus super
- A complimentary all-access Goodlife membership
- Anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our “recognition for service awards”
- Career opportunities with Fitness and Lifestyle Group - Asia Pacific's largest diversified fitness group - develop your career across our brands, locations and disciplines
- Ongoing training and support to develop your customer service, sales and leadership skills through our Gold Certification and Emerging Leader awards
About Fitness & Lifestyle Group:
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG's portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, and Barry's. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. Our 10,000+ employees currently help almost a million people live happier, healthier and more active lives, delivering 65 million+ workouts per year.
Please visit our website: careers.fitlg.com for a list of all our current vacancies and to register for job alerts in your area.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Fitness and Lifestyle Group we bring positive energy and attitude to work every day, we are proud of who we are and who we work for. We don't just accept individuality; we encourage it and acknowledge the value diversity and inclusivity brings to our organisation. We pride ourselves on empowering our team to be their authentic selves at work.
We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, people of all ages, race, sex, intersex status, gender identity, sexual orientation, people with a disability and from other diverse backgrounds.